Who you are:
In a nutshell, you will be fully accountable for the Shop and the Team in the absence of the Shop Manager, taking on full Management responsibility for operating and running a successful shop while managing the team effectively. As the Assistant Manager you create a fun and enjoyable environment for all our customers, and ensure every Paddy Power customer has a memorable experience! You and the team will be the face of the company in this fast paced, committed role, whilst dealing with many exciting everyday challenges!
- You have responsibility for running the Shop in the absence of the Shop Manager.
- You build strong and lasting relationships with customers and create a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to.
- You use your shop KPIs to identify and take opportunities with energy and drive, and support the Shop Manager to create the best betting shop environment on your High Street.
- You ensure you have the best shop team, providing clear guidance and feedback to get them working to a high standard together.
- You make sure the shop complies with its Think 21 and Responsible Gambling commitments.
- You gather customer feedback and comments by speaking to them about their experiences in shop.
- You deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner, role modelling this behaviour to others.
- You actively encourage your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
- You remain curious and always learn from your mistakes, eager to find ways to improve yourself, your team and the shop.
What’s in it for you?
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- Up to £17.264 – 18.532 per annum
- Bonus scheme of up to £500 every 6 months dependent on shop performance
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Performance based incentives such as paid holidays, vouchers, shop teams dinners and much much more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of the UK’s top Bookmakers!