Customer Service Team Leader
Paddy’s Customer Service Team Leaders are the face of the business! So, we need people who love talking and getting to know our customers. You’ve got to be able to stay calm under pressure and constantly look for ways to improve yourself and the shop. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in the betting industry before, we’ll give you the knowledge… but it’s your attitude that counts!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers.
- Responsible for all shop operations including opening and closing procedures.
- Act as the senior member of the team in the absence of the Shop Manager or Assistant Manager
- Answering customer queries effectively.
- Taking bets and translating bets.
- Informing customers about our latest promotions.
- Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
- Maintaining Paddy’s social responsibility standards.
What’s in it for you?:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- Industry leading pay rates
- A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Pay supplement when managing the shop
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Performance based incentives such as paid holidays, vouchers, shop teams dinners and much much more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of the UK’s top Bookmakers!