As the Shop Manager you set the tone for the shop, creating a fun environment which our customers love to be in, whilst driving yourself and your team to achieve shop targets. You ensure that the experience for every customer who walks in to a Paddy Power shop is memorable, tailoring the service you give to meet the needs of each individual customer. You will have excellent technical knowledge of how to run a retail shop, and will bring thoughts and ideas to the table on how to make the operation run even better!
- Speak with the local community and competitors to better understand their customers and gain local market insights.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and create a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to.
- Ensure you have the best shop team, providing clear guidance and feedback to get them working to a high standard together.
- Ensure the shop complies with its Think 21 and Responsible Gambling commitments.
- Gather customer feedback and comments by speaking to them about their experiences in shop.
- Deal with tough, emotional situations in a calm and professional manner, role modelling this behaviour to others.
- Actively encourage your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
- Remain curious and always learn from your mistakes, eager to find ways to improve yourself, your team and the shop.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Management experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong knowledge of sport
- Excellent verbal communication
- Team Player
- Strong Computer & Numeracy Skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
What you’ll get:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- A highly competitive weekly paid salary
- Bonus scheme available dependent on personal and shop performance
- 20 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Performance based incentives throughout the year with a wide range of benefits and much, much more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of Ireland’s top Bookmakers!