As the Shop Manager you set the tone for the shop, creating a fun environment which our customers love to be in, whilst driving yourself and your team to achieve shop targets. You ensure that the experience for every customer who walks in to a Paddy Power shop is memorable, tailoring the service you give to meet the needs of each individual customer. You will have excellent technical knowledge of how to run a retail shop, and will bring thoughts and ideas to the table on how to make the operation run even better!
- Speak with the local community and competitors to better understand their customers and gain local market insights.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and create a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to.
- Ensure you have the best shop team, providing clear guidance and feedback to get them working to a high standard together.
- Ensure the shop complies with its Think 21 and Responsible Gambling commitments.
- Gather customer feedback and comments by speaking to them about their experiences in shop.
- Deal with tough, emotional situations in a calm and professional manner, role modelling this behaviour to others.
- Actively encourage your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
- Remain curious and always learn from your mistakes, eager to find ways to improve yourself, your team and the shop.
What you’ll get:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Bonus scheme of up to £2250 every 6 months dependent on personal and shop performance
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- Performance based incentives such as paid holidays, vouchers, shop teams dinners and much much more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of the UK’s top Bookmakers!