Role Title: Retail Betting Assistant (16 Hours)
Team: Retail Operations
Department: Irish Retail
Reporting Relationship: Shop Manager
Who They Are:
We lead the market through innovation, offer best-in-class and personalised gambling experiences, provide entertainment and a safe responsible gambling experience. Our Retail Betting Assistants are at the core to making this happen.
They are the first point of contact with our customers; responsible for meeting, greeting and providing them with the “best in-class and personalised” customer service. They will be on hand to help by answering questions, demonstrating product knowledge and taking bets.
What do they do: Our Retail Betting Assistants …
- Welcome customers and visitors into the shop.
- Handle cash quickly, accurately and responsibly.
- Floor walk and greet customers.
- Promote products and services.
- Provide a friendly and efficient service so as to encourage repeat business.
- Ensure they remain fully compliant with all company policies and procedures at all times.
How do they do it: Our Retail Betting Assistants …
- Are proactive, ambitious and focused on their shop’s goals and objectives. They grab opportunities with energy and drive, and can be counted on to ‘get stuff done’.
- Live to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations. It’s what makes their shop successful and their job enjoyable.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, which is essential in ensuring a successful shop
- Treat customers and colleagues with respect
- Embrace change with curiosity and an eagerness to learn new initiatives and products
- Remain curious and always learn from their mistakes in order to deliver “best in-class” customer experience.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum one year cash handling and customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of sport
- Excellent verbal communication
- Team Player
- Strong Computer & Numeracy Skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
If you think you have the skills and behaviours required for this role, then apply for a job today with us!
Equal Opportunities Employer & Supports Workforce Diversity