Our recruitment process is aimed at identifying the best candidates for the job, and so we want to provide a quality service to applicants. We appreciate the time and interest you take in submitting your application, and will therefore endeavour to acknowledge all applications received for vacancies listed on the workwithpaddy.com website. The first step for applicants is to browse our list of current vacancies. If you find a position of interest, then submit your application by following the online links. The way the process works following application, depends on the nature of the role. You may be invited to take part in a telephone interview, you could be presented with a task to complete, and you may be asked to come to our offices for face-to-face interviews.
Please note, as a screening process based on applications received will take place, it may not be necessary to interview all candidates.
Key Steps in our recruitment process:
- Shortly after submitting your application we will send you an e-mail to acknowledge that your application has been received
- Please be aware that we use email as our primary method of communication throughout the recruitment process, so please ensure to check your email account regularly
- If you are invited to interview, we will contact you by phone to arrange a suitable day / time
- Following the interviews, our recruiters and hiring managers will meet to evaluate candidates and discuss the outcome of the interviews
- If you are successful, one of our recruiters will contact you to make you a verbal offer. If the offer is accepted, we will issue a formal offer letter, along with a written contract and other relevant documentation in the post
- The documentation must be read, signed and returned to us, as per instructions, as soon as possible after being received
- We will then contact you to formalise an official start date, and arrangements for your first day